If you’re a coach driver or tour guide please enquire about our free platinum coach card, our way of thanking coach drivers and tour guides for their valued custom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Junction 14 Mayfield we have all that’s needed to cater for Coaches. We have 4 dedicated coach parking bays with easy and safe access to our station and facilities. We also have 4 separate pumps for Buses with Ad Blue refill points and accept most European fuel cards.
We recognise that a successful coach journey wouldn’t be the same without happy and satisfied passengers. Our line-up of recognised high street catering and retail brands such as Insomnia, Supermac’s and Spar, together with all the hot food favourites available in our Deli, including cooked breakfast, freshly made panini’s, sandwiches and carvery dinner, will ensure that there is something for everyone to enjoy before their onward journey
Extra 10% discount in Supermac’s & our Fresh Food Department for group orders of 12 or more when they are ordered as a group and with a single payment. If you wish to cut down on time, we recommend that orders are phoned in advance by calling 045 532 480
to stop at Junction 14:
• Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• A range of dining choices to suit all tastes and budgets
• 4 separate pumps for buses with Ad Blue refill points
• We accept most European fuel cards
• 4 dedicated bus bays with safe and easy access to the station and facilities
• 24-hour toilet and shower facilities
• 24-hour convenience store including hot tea/ coffee
• Easy access to and from the M7 with a traffic management system tailored for Coaches to ensure entry and departure is as simple as possible.
We look forward to welcoming your coach party soon and rest assured you and your passengers will always receive a friendly welcome.